Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Feel-Good Edition

For the musical theatre nerd enthusiast and lover of all things cute (regardless of how much we refuse to admit to it) in us all...
Best wedding toast ever:



Dork: check!
If that is in any way not 100% real, I will cut you if you tell me. It's like the Christian the Lion* video.
Real? Fake? I don't care.
I'd prefer to live the lie.

The past two weeks have been weird.
Life is taking all sorts of left turns on me-- which is fine. I'm always along for the ride. Sometimes I have to white-knuckle it a bit through the scarier parts, but that's okay. Because those are the best parts... or the parts that lead to something 100 times better... or the parts that make you truly appreciate when life is kind to you.

These changes require no white-knuckles, though. If anything, this is the part where things start to get really exciting.
But it's all vapor. So I've been quiet about most of it. There's nothing real to discuss-- yet.
2008 has been nothing if not interesting.

(Unrelated:) I looked at this and it kind of surprised me:


I really am a fan, re: the song I'm listening to there. So good.

My top 25 most-played songs on iTunes.
Really, 9 and 10? And 20, 21, and 22, I don't believe you guys at all.

I'm just typing. Droning on. Navel-gazing.
To be 100% honest, I'm just trying to make this look like a blog entry.
I'm truly only here because I wanted to post that wedding video.

*At exactly 1:05 and for a few seconds after, I couldn't decide whether to be filled with inspiration or sheer terror.

No comments: