Monday, January 26, 2009

Coachella.

The lineup is postponed and no one knows what the hell is going on.
But I would really, really like to go camping for three music-filled days in the desert of California.
Vacation of a lifetime? I'm thinking so.
I'm afraid I'm too old for Burning Man. I think that would've better suited me anytime from 18 through maybe 22. But now that I'm all geriatric and 25, I just wanna drink beer, hang out, listen to music, and write about it. That, in all honesty, is how I want to spend the rest of my life. That is my nirvana. So if you can add hanging out on a lawn and sunshine to that list, you've just exceeded my idea of heaven on Earth.

If I can't manage press passes, then we will meet in another, more financially optimistic year, Coachella.
In the meantime, I will get excited to the idea of you by perusing some person's super cool pictures from last year's Coachella festival.

I. want. in.

EDIT: Coachella lineup set to be announced at 7:20 am on KROQ. This race will be cutthroat, I just know it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

"But now that I'm all geriatric and 25, I just wanna drink beer, hang out, listen to music, and write about it. That, in all honesty, is how I want to spend the rest of my life. That is my nirvana. So if you can add hanging out on a lawn and sunshine to that list, you've just exceeded my idea of heaven on Earth."

ME TOO. I can't emphasize that enough. Also, every friend of mine that has ever done Coachella said that it was the most amazing experience ever... I wanna go...