Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let's Get Vague.

I read something fantastic just now.
More or less, it talked about how things don't have to be dramatic to be great. Sometimes having fireworks in everything you do is more toxic than it is good.

If I can remember that and keep it in my back pocket for the rest of my life, things will improve exponentially in every way.
I won't be able to apply this to every situation that it should be applied to because I will get wrapped up in the fireworks and forget-- right up until I'm sad that I forgot this rule that I vowed to remember and am kicking myself for getting wrapped up in the fireworks. Again.

And such is life.

I'm tired of the rollercoaster.
Aren't you?

I'm going to Portland tomorrow to interview Glasvegas.
... Actually, no. I am going to Portland to see Andy for a few days. To lift the fog and to laugh. The Glasvegas interview was the catalyst, but it is not the reason.

I am leaving in 7 hours, and I have so much to do.
An intern would be fantastic.

No comments: